The great nations have always acted like gangsters, and the small nations like prostitutes.
I never knew there are so many good-hearted Singaporeans, until this trip to Cambodia.
We met up with a few Singaporean there and I’m thankful of what they are doing there!
What we take from the society and we need to give back in some way.
I’m grateful that i can use my passion & skills to give back to the society.
A few months ago Jordan intro Diana to me. Jordan was a copywriter on a Blackberry Ad and Diana was one of the three person they feature in the Ad.
Her story touch me. And i promise to fly down there and help her to shoot her products.
Finally Jordan and i flew to Cambodia to help this wonderful woman who give up everything in Singapore and went over to Cambodia to help the Cambodian women!
I have upload only a few pictures below. Anyone interested to purchase can go to this website.
I really like this:
THE BLOOM MANIFESTO
- We believe in the right of all people to a decent life, free of poverty and with access to education
- We believe you will be enriched helping the poor
- We believe workers should always be paid a fair wage
- We believe if you knew the truth, you would not be an accessory to the exploitation of workers
- We believe exploitation is evil
- We believe in the power of good over evil
- We believe in the power of the individual to bring about change
- We believe your bag is a reflection of you - are you really a sheep?
- We believe quality is worth paying for
- We believe women hold up half the sky
- We believe in love at first sight - at least where our bags are concerned!
We believe in life, liberty and the pursuit of handbags!
Special Thanks to:
Jordan & Kin Yee & everyone who came over to my place to make this campaign work!